I am fairly satisfied now that the various story questions in my second novel are unfolding in a way that allows immediacy and atmosphere and tension. Earlier, I went through the basic plot outline, refining those few points that were still presenting slight problems. I’m enjoying the psychological intensity in the story, the feeling of building layer upon layer.
I’ve recently developed an interest in digital photography, particularly the type of scene for each shot – landscape, portrait, close up. For some reason, close up seems closest to the narrative scenes in my second novel, focusing intensely on the emotional drama in each scene. It’s tiring, but rewarding.
Adam Dustus and various bloggers I know are participating in the Better Baskets Blog Hop. I am following their example.
For every blog post written today and linked up, the Hershey’s Corporation will donate $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network.
Children’s Miracle Network is a non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals. Countless individuals, organizations and media partners unite with Children’s Miracle Network hospitals to help sick and injured kids in local communities… (read more)
Rules of Acceptance :
* Copy and paste these *rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to 1-? bloggers – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/ where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I would like to extend a basket to:
Teresa, a very gifted writer.